Search This Blog

Pages

Monday, November 23, 2009

Day 7

Today was more blood work and another ultrasound. Checking me to see if I’m ready for ovulation, ready for the egg retrieval.. Dr. D says it’s still too early : /
So I’ll be going back in on Weds EARLY 7AM again to do the blood work/ ultrasound again… hopefully I’ll be ready to get started!

IK, BLOOD WORK… I hate it by now! My veins used to be so good to get blood from! They use to be easily seen and stick o ut! Now, it seems like it’s always a hunt to find them! Since I had blood drawn just two days ago, my left arm is bruised still… my right arm SUCKS for getting blood… the nurse tried her best to fish around for the vein in the right arm… but couldn’t find it L SO, It had to go in the left arm… the bruised one.. if you’ve ever had a needle stuck in an already bruised arm… it’s not so fun… so now I’m sure I’ll have an even larger bruise. I’m sure it’s going to suck when I get more blood drawn two days from now!

Not to mention the appointment made me late to work again, an hour late. I won’t be taking a lunch to make up for the time but it sucks! EXP since no one knows that I’m doing this stuff, so it looks like I’m strolling into work at 10:15 like it’s no big deal… I hate that!

I’m just tired of going to the doctors! BUT, It’s for a good cause and to make Justin and my dream come true to have our family … so it is worth it!

Wish me luck on my next appointment!!! LET’S HOPE IT’S TIME TO MOVE FORWARD!

No comments:

Post a Comment