Search This Blog

Pages

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Day 9

Well my mom is in town for Thanksgiving! She got to go with me to the early AM appointment today to monitor me. My arm is so soar from getting blood drawn every other day.. and, I’m not quite ready yet so I have to go back in on Friday morning…. The day after thanksgiving… when I’m supposed to be going Black Friday Shopping! UUGH, That’s fine though… the beauty of black Friday shopping is it starts at 4AM! I have to be to the doctor between 8AM and 9AM, So I can get some shopping done!

So these every other day dr appts wouldn’t be so bad if I could alternate my arms! My right arm SUCKS! They can never get the vein in it… so I’m stuck getting blood taken from the same arm, same spot every time… so it’s bruised which means it hurts that much more when getting a needle poked in it!

We are still early but I’m HOPING on Friday I’ll be ready to move forward.. it would be VERY ideal for us to have the egg retrieval this weekend… that way I don’t have to take off work! But, we’ll see!


In the mean time, tomorrow is Thanksgiving!!!!! This year, we're having Thanksgiving at our house.
It’s going to be a small one… which is perfect for us this year, Just me, Justin, my mom, Justins mom and dad as well as his brother Paul and his cousin Sean Mike. My mom is at home cooking today and I’ll join her when I get home! This weekend should be pretty relaxing I think. I’m just excited to have a 4 day weekend! AND, I’m even more excited to start decorating for Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!! I L-O-V-E CHRISTMAS!
Okay, that’s all I have today! CROSS YOUR FINGERS I GET GOOD NEWS FRIDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment