Search This Blog

Pages

Monday, August 1, 2011

I'm starting this post not sure what it's going to end up as...

Sorry it's been a MONTH since the last post... Being a mommy, a full time working mommy and a wifey is a lot of work and keeps me pretty busy! On top of that work has been getting increasingly more busy every day... ugh. Is this a good thing?... Yes, because when I'm busy it makes my day go by so much faster... is it a bad thing? Yes, because the more busy I am the more stressed I get.. of course. While I do my best to not sweat the small stuff... sometimes the small stuff does make me sweat. I do my best to say... I can only control what I do... not what others do... but sometimes I ignore myself. ha.

Over the past month we've been on a couple vacations, we've figured out that Maddox absolutely loves the beach and the pool... water baby is what we have! I LOVE it! He is such a goooood baby! Justin and I go so lucky with our guy! He naps on the beach in the shade and then plays in the water or even just sits and plays in his pool on the beach! I can't tell you how much I love hearing what a good baby he is from people! It makes me so proud of my little guy! I mean I think he is a GREAT baby, so good... but you never know if you just think that because YOUR the mommy.... so when others confirm it's true... it makes you feel good!

Let's hope that Mister Maddox keeps his calm demeanor throughout his life. I do love his laid back personality but he also knows how to let out chuckles and laughs that just brighten my day!

If I could have any wish at all in the world... it would be to be a stay at home mommy and stay with my love bug.

Well, I also noticed I never shared pictures of Maddox's room! SO, My next blog I'll share the pictures of Maddox's room :D

PS... What do ya know... this one ended up being about Maddox mainly.. ha, so this is my life :D

Till next time, happy blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment