Search This Blog

Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

6/29/10 ... There's a baby in there!

6/29/10: Time for our 9 Week Ultrasound to confirm the due date!


We measured at 9 Weeks and 2 Days today. This was again, an AMAZING visit! Barb (Justins mom) got to come with us this time and witness the little miracle bug! S/He has little arm and leg buds moving around!! We actually saw his/her arms and legs wiggling around on the ultrasound!! This was so amazing!!!!!! I can't believe that little baby is already moving around in there. His/her heart rate was measured again and this time it's at 180BPM! (That's good :) )





Justin, who isn't the most serious of all people, if you know him... you could tell he was amazed that he could see a baby. I am so excited for me but I am more excited for him to experience this wonderful process and have what I was so afraid of him never getting.


Even after my lovely sister, Sabrina, continuously calling us over and over, begging to be on the phone while we were in the ultrasound room, haha... This was, an amazing day. (PS, The ultrasound tech would NOT let us be on the phone, so my sister had to settle for a call afterwards)





Here's the best picture out of them all:





Justin thinks our little belly bug looks like a teddy bear :) Among the other comments , such as, he has your head amanda... a big one! ha,

Oh how I love our little belly bug :)

No comments:

Post a Comment