Search This Blog

Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Snap, crackle, POP....

Well.... there's officially a belly bug bump growing! I can no longer button my jeans... Also, I'm pretty sure I'm growing a little baby in my BUTT... Because I can no longer pull half my pants over my butt! I'm wearing dresses more often now and I don't even find THEM comfortable... since I'm at the point that I have a belly... but for someone who doesn't know I'm pregnant, it just looks like i've got a beer belly or a fat gut or something! This is def one of the unattractive phases of pregnancy. I hear this point and the 8th and 9th month are the worst... we'll see :)

Onto other things, We're wanting to buy a house, of course before the baby comes... it's more difficult than one might thing. We're forced to hold off and rent month to month for another 2-3 more months... uugh, I'm ready to have a home i don't have to leave for a good 5 years already! I've done so much moving in my lifetime, the number is simply not appropriate with my age.

Let me think... I moved out when I was 18 yrs old and now I'm 26 yrs old... so in 8 Years I've moved about 12 times... I may be forgetting a couple times too.. eew, that's ridiculous!

This will be around my 13th time moving... I'm like a nomad... but a pathetic one, since all that moving happened only in Virginia!

Well, hopefully by the end of Fall we'll have found a home to buy and be moving in. I'll be good, fat and prego by then so I'm sure I'll be ready!

1 comment:

  1. You just made me laugh...I can totally envision you talking this, lol!!

    Love you and am so excited for your little bean....

    ReplyDelete