Search This Blog

Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

catching up... starting with 6/11

Sorry my blog has been suffering... so much has happened and I haven't been able to update! So, I'll start with 6/11...


6/11/10: We had another ultrasound and this time.. YAY , We saw the little dot that is our baby :) We got to see the heartbeat as well... how amazing is that?!??! This was the coolest thing I've ever seen! For anyone who has seen it, knows what I'm talking about. A-MAZING.

Once we left the doctors office we called my mom, my sister and Justins mom. They were all so extatic! Barb (Kimmel) was in tears which of course put me in tears because we have finally found out that so far, everything is fine.


Our little belly bug has its first heart rate measurement at 150BPM. We are so happy!


Below is a pic of our baby and the Yolk sac!

No comments:

Post a Comment