Search This Blog

Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Maternity Clothes?!


Maternity clothes... They look SO cute when you're NOT pregnant... I just couldn't wait to wear maternity clothes when I was not preggers... well now that my ass has grown 3 sizes and I can't get any of my pants over my rump... I've been forced to buy my first pair of maternity jeans... of course they are still a little big.. since my tummy isn't that big... but, hey my butt fits comfortably at least :)

I'm only 13 weeks 1 day.. and already in my first pair of maternity pants? I have a feeling I'm larger than the average prego.... : /

First off, the jeans look like BOY jeans. My co-worker comes up to me and says... umm are you wearing boy jeans? I could have smacked him... with my stapler!
And, any of the cuter maternity clothes, are SO expensive and more then you want to pay for something you won't be able to wear very long.

Well, some good news, Forever 21 has just started a new Maternity line! There is only a few things on there right now... hopefully over the next couple months they will add more.. I found some cute shirts that I'll have to purchase next month.
And of course you can always wear jewlery no matter WHAT size you are :)






3 comments:

  1. Here's my advice....If you can splurge on 1 article of maternity clothing the 1 piece I would tell you to slurge on is a pair of maternity jeans!! I bought a pair of 7's and totally lived in them with NO regrets!! Wore them all the time and definitely got my money's worth! You can also find really cute maternity tops/dresses at Target :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. where lots of leggings and flat warm boots this fall/winter! :) LOVE that sheer cardigan type top in the 2nd photo above! And of cousre check out those cheap websites i sent you a lil while back!

    ReplyDelete