Search This Blog

Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

CONGRATS NATALIE BROWN.... SOON TO BE GOODMAN!

First off, shout out to NATALIE BROWN and CHRIS GOODMAN, on their engagement! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for Miss Natalie :D

What an AMAZING proposal story :D Good Job Chris!



He even thought of having photographers there to catch the whole wonderful moment!




BEAUTIFUL ring!!!!!!!!!!!!





Now... I miss my wedding! Ha.. why does your friends weddings do this to you? I wish I could plan another wedding for myself! I mean... don't get me wrong... I LOVED my wedding but why can't I have another? I keep saying to Justin... we need to have a 5 Yr, renewal of vows... like every 5 years... then we can have a party. Ha... as long as there is open bar.. I'm sure no one will mind!

Do you ever wonder... how many times the guest list will change every 5 years? Let me ask you... would you have all the same people at your wedding now... that you did back when you got married? Our lives change SO often... it's hard to keep all the same people in your life! I think I've done a pretty good job with keeping most people in my life... but there is a few people I would probably not invite now... and a few that I didn't invite that I would now! Our lives are ever changing.

Natalie, if I give you any advice at all... without your request, it's this... Don't put too much thought in your guest list... you never know who will be there in the future... stick to family and friends who have always been there for you. And, if anyone gets upset for not being invited OR if they get upset they can't bring a date... screw them! They aren't a real friend then. Have FUN planning this wonderful day and take the stressful moments with a grain of salt. You only get this day once, so enjoy everything running up to... don't close your eyes for this fast ride... keep them wide open! Take breaths and look around... it's just one more moment in your life and cherish it while you have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment