Search This Blog

Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Working out.. feeling good... let's try running!

I've been working out every day at lunch time... I'm feeling good! I've been doing weight watchers for a while now and it's been working great as well. I just felt like my weight was stuck and I stopped losing it so quickly so I needed to add working out.
Of course I'm losing weight again... YAY! BUT... I feel like I'm not losing it fast enough... SO, I had decided I wanted to start running.. on top of working out at the gym 5 days during the week, I will add in running, 3 times a week.

I was actually telling my friend Hila that I was beginning to run... she is a big runner, so I thought I'd ask if she had any tips for me. She has got me thinking about training for a 3K... I'm not sure I can do it yet... we'll see how my foot holds out running 3 times a week.

Last night was my first time running outside... I made it 12 MINUTES... Haha... wow, running is HARD. I used to run with my dad.. in my skinny days and more in shape days... I don't remember it being so... awkward? Guess I need to get used to it and guess as I lose this extra flabby skin still hanging around from Maddox's birth, I'll feel better about running as well.

Of course, i need to work on my self esteem a bit... As I was running, every single person I see all I can think is, they look at me and say, "ha, look at that flab bouncing up and down... she's not going to last long". I know, it's pathetic... why should I care what they think? I'm doing this so I get rid of the flab!!!!! I'm doing this so I feel better, not so other people can feel better! So while working out and working on my figure, I'll be working on my self esteem and worrying about me and not what other people think.
I should be proud of this flab! This is from the miracle baby my husband and I created, I should wear it with pride................ but not for too much longer ;)

Something I've heard... 10 Months to put on the weight, 10 months to take it off... let's see if I can take it off in... 7 months!

1 comment:

  1. I bet running will help you achieve your 7 month goal...fast. It has been the ONE thing that I have seen the most slimming results from. :o) You'll get your running groove back. People probably look at you and think good for that girl going out running, I should be out there too. :o) I'm rooting for you!!

    ReplyDelete