Search This Blog

Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Full time working mommy with a part time job to add?

Tired mommy... is an understatement!

This is how my days have gone lately... Wake up, 6:00AM to my wonderful little guy, Maddox. Happy boy, playing, feed him, change his diaper and play some more! Get him ready to go to Mimi's house for the day. Give him lovies, then rush to get myself ready, out the door by 8:15AM to go to work. Lunch time comes, go to the gym... then back to work :/
I get home, to play with my little love bug some more. I cook dinner, feed Maddox dinner, eat dinner (Justin and I take turns with who eats dinner first)... Then, play with Maddox while Justin enters all his work for the day into the computer...
*Side note: My husband owns a pest control business, this is his 4th year and going strong! *
Then, I give Maddox a bath, give him his night time feeding, then off to bed he goes around 8:30 / 9:00PM.
Afterwards, I get onto the computer and continue learning Quickbooks and all about Accounting. Yes, I'm teaching myself right now. Justins business has been getting so busy, it's time to do the accounting correctly.. time to figure out how to budget each month and save so he can hire someone SOON... he works 7 days a week currently and that's NO fun for me and Maddox to go to all the weekend cookouts and parties all by ourselves.
I mean don't get me wrong.... I love having Mr. Maddox all to myself ;) but he loves his daddy too and wants to see him more during the weekend!

So last night I spent a very late night working on JK Pest ... only to wake up EARLY with Maddox, 5AM this morning ... I fed him and prayed he'd go back to sleep... NOPE.. He's wide-eyed and ready to play!!!! Oh how can I be grumpy when such a beautiful angel is looking at me, cooing and smiling, begging me to play!? He instantly puts me in a great mood... although, as soon as I'm out of the door, on my way to my full time job... extremely tired... I'm put into a not so good mood anymore. Until I get home later and see my boo's face once more :)

We've decided to finally hire a financial planner to help us get everything together! I met with one yesterday and he seems sincere. I hope this works out! He's offered to clean the accounting up then show me how to maintain it. So I'm very excited to get started!

We have goals... we just need a PATH to get to the goals we've set. So the financial planner will hopefully be the guide for this!

Wish us luck and... if you or anyone you know needs pest control... Give us a call!

JK PEST & TERMITE
www.Jkpest.com
703-622-2450
jkpest@live.com

No comments:

Post a Comment