Search This Blog

Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

It's been a while!

Hey everyone! It has been a while.. I'm so sorry! Of course you understand... I've become a mom and I've been incredibly busy! But I've had quite a few emails and requests to update my blog and get back on it... so here I go!

So let's get caught up a bit!

Pregnancy... what an AMAZING experience... yes, I still love that word, AMAZING. :) It was wonderful, well up until the last 2 months... oh wow, I was huge! And T-I-R-E-D! Back aches and feet aches... tiredness, swolleness.... just plain ugliness! Ha...

I was induced two weeks prior to 40 weeks... I won't bore you with all the details other than to tell you... I was done... and this baby had to get out of me because there was NO MORE ROOM! :D

I put some of my prego pics below :)
First pic is a comparison of how big I got!





















No comments:

Post a Comment